Trade on best conditions
To begin to trade without risk very simply:
Make a deposit
make first 10 orders with risk free
RiskFree from Tifia: we'll pay you back the losses from your first ten trades!
The Tifia Company offers you unique trading conditions that will allow you to trade Forex with no losses! Activate the RiskFree program from Tifia - we will reimburse you for loss-making trades and pay you the money back into your trading account.
Our clients, both beginners and professionals, know about eventual trading and non-trading risks that may arise on the currency market. That's why Tifia grants you a chance to minimize possible losses and make nothing but profits from your first ten trades. Your success is to our interest!
Register in the RiskFree program, minimise your risks and enjoy loss-free trading with Tifia!
Fair ECN Model
All strategies welcomed
Rapid execution with no re-quotes
Best trading platform MT4
Register now and begin to earn more safer and profitable!
- The reimbursement program concerns the first ten trades conducted by a client regardless of their trading results. If the first ten trades, opened and closed after having registered in the program, include loss-making ones, the loss will be paid back to a client’s trading account.
- In order to participate in the RiskFree program, a client needs to deposit at least $100 into his/her trading account using the client cabinet and activate the RiskFree promo code.
- The reimbursement program will apply to the trading account that has been activated through a minimum deposit of $100 using the promo code.
- The reimbursement program may be applied only once to one trading account of a client.
- Within the RiskFree program, the company undertakes to reimburse a client for the losses from the first ten trades, but not more than 10% of the deposit. The program covers the first ten trades opened and closed after having registered in the program.
- A request for reimbursement shall be sent to email@example.com.
- Reimbursement within the framework of the RiskFree program will take place within 3 business days from the date of receipt of a client's request.
- Reimbursement will be paid to a client’s trading account provided that no withdrawals have been made from the account participating in the program during the participation period.
- The funds paid back under the RiskFree program may be used in trading. To withdraw these funds, a client shall close a 2% volume of the deposit (for example, with a deposit of $100, 2 lots shall be traded in order to be able to withdraw reimbursements (100$ * 0.02 = 2)).
- The Company undertakes to perform its liabilities under this program and pay back a client's loss-making trades provided that the client complies with the program conditions and the terms set out in Tifia's public offers. Please visit the Legal information section of the Tifia's site to get acquainted with the regulatory documents.
- A client's participation in the program may be suspended and reimbursements cancelled with no reason given if a client has been using fraudulent trading schemes.
- Tifia has a right to refuse reimbursements under the RiskFree program in the following cases:
- 1) Client Agreement and Terms of Business have been violated;
- 2) Provision of false personal information when registering or refusal to confirm personal information with relevant documents;
- 3) Fraudulent trading schemes adopted by two or more participants with the view of allowing one of them to make assured profits;
- 4) Use by a client of fraudulent trading schemes.
- If necessary, the Tifia Company may request additional information to confirm a client's identity. In case identity information is not provided upon request, the Company has the right to cancel reimbursements under the RiskFree program and/or cancel trading results achieved by use of such reimbursements.
- The participation conditions for the RiskFree program at Tifia can be changed at any time without notice.
- A client accepts the participation conditions as soon as he/she registers for the program.
Risk Warning. Trading on financial markets carries risks. Contracts for Difference (‘CFDs’) are complex financial products that are traded on margin. Trading CFDs carries a high level of risk since leverage can work both to your advantage and disadvantage. As a result, CFDs may not be suitable for all investors because you may lose all your invested capital. You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose. Before deciding to trade, you need to ensure that you understand the risks involved taking into account your investment objectives and level of experience. Click here for our full Risk Disclosure.
Our company’s service is not provided to the citizens (residents) United States of America, Canada, Israel, Belgium, Japan and the Republic of Vanuatu and citizens of any state or country where the service is not made available.
This site contains basic information that is relevant to the following companies:
- Tifia Markets Limited is licensed as a "Dealer in Securities" (registration number 40209) by the "Ministry of Finance and Economic Management" and regulated in accordance with the "Dealers in Securities (Licensing) Act [CAP.70]" of the Republic of Vanuatu. The Company address: Govant Building, BP 1276 Port Vila, The Republic of Vanuatu.