At Tifia we understand the value of Forex Parterships and the services they provide.
10% from your
No limit on commissions
Calculate your profit
Levels of partners
The Tifia IB level is perfect for individuals who operate on social platforms, write blogs, or post marketing material across the Internet. Our simple affiliate registration process is designed to have you up and running quickly. Once started, you are provided with a portfolio with top grade marketing material and deep statistic system allowing you to maximize revenue. It is free to join, and offers a high commission payout making the Tifia affiliate program an industry leader.
- Simple to Start: Simply place Tifia marketing material on your website or blog, attach your custom referral link and you are ready to begin earning commissions.
- Competitive Revenue Share: Tifia believes in being compensated based on performance, for this reason we offer a very competitive revenue share to our affiliate partners.
- Loyalty Program: Attract customers to Tifia, help them to raise their activities at trading in the Forex market and upgrade your Loyalty Status receiving bonuses and value gifts from Tifia broker.
- Upgrade your status: Attract clients with daily Forex activity and step to the next level of Affiliate System of Tifia – Master IB.
Tifia offers a competitive Partnership Program. We are interested in partnering with competent individuals and businesses that provide true value to their clients. Tifia is devoted to providing a custom solution that meets your needs and those of your clients
- Personal Account Manager: Personal Account Manager Tifia has a full team of professionals dedicated to our partners. If you need assistance with advertising, email marketing, or any other way to help grow business we are here to help. We understand this is a 24 hour a day business, which is why we work 24 hours a day for you!
- Real Time Reporting: We provide our partners with a fully transparent back office that displays information in real time. See your commissions as client trades occur, be alerted when clients register for accounts, and run reports so you can assure your clients receive the best service possible.
- Customized Material: Tifia has the ability to customize many of our services to meet you and your clients’ needs. Being in a mutually beneficial partnership is important to us, and we work hard with you to assure you have the tools needed to succeed.
- Exclusive Contests: We develop and provide an exclusive and ongoing range of contests especially for our partners.
This level is for IB who proved loyalty to Tifia and have an objective to attract clients from the whole region they`re living in.
Tifia offers extra revenue and Loyalty Bonuses for RMA.
We are interested in raising our Partners’ potential and revenue
- % of attracted IB’ results
- % in the revenue generated by the whole region of RMA activity
- Taking part in all company activities in the Region
- Special marketing campaigns
Become the partner
Risk Warning. Trading on financial markets carries risks. Contracts for Difference (‘CFDs’) are complex financial products that are traded on margin. Trading CFDs carries a high level of risk since leverage can work both to your advantage and disadvantage. As a result, CFDs may not be suitable for all investors because you may lose all your invested capital. You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose. Before deciding to trade, you need to ensure that you understand the risks involved taking into account your investment objectives and level of experience. Click here for our full Risk Disclosure.
Our company’s service is not provided to the citizens (residents) United States of America, Canada, Israel, Belgium, Japan and the Republic of Vanuatu and citizens of any state or country where the service is not made available.
This site contains basic information that is relevant to the following companies:
- Tifia Markets Limited is licensed as a "Dealer in Securities" (registration number 40209) by the "Ministry of Finance and Economic Management" and regulated in accordance with the "Dealers in Securities (Licensing) Act [CAP.70]" of the Republic of Vanuatu. The Company address: Govant Building, BP 1276 Port Vila, The Republic of Vanuatu.