- Who regulates your company?Tifia Markets Limited is registered and licensed as a dealer for securities transactions by the Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs of the Republic of Vanuatu and is regulated in accordance with the Dealers in Securities (Licensing) Act [CAP.70]. This forex broker license allows Tifia Markets Limited to carry out a full list of broker and dealer services, including operations with foreign currency, precious metals, commodities, fund management, and other services. Tifia Markets Limited is registered at: Govant Building, BP 1276 Port Vila VANUATU Registration number: 40209
- Do you accept clients from all countries of the world?Our services are not available for citizens (residents) of the United States of America, Canada, Israel, Belgium, Japan and the Republic of Vanuatu and citizens of any state or country where the service is not provided.
- What is the minimum deposit amount to start Forex trading with your company?The minimum deposit amount depends on the chosen account type. At the moment, three types of accounts are available to the company's clients. For the Start (Micro) account, the minimum deposit is $10, for ECN Classic - $100, for ECN PRO - $500. For more information on account types, please visit https://tifia.com/trading-accounts
- How do I open a trading account with Tifia?You open a trading account in your Client Cabinet. If you have not registered your profile on tifia.com, do so before opening a trading account.
Open a Trading Account" in the main menu of the client cabinet. Then select the account type, account currency and leverage. You can find information on types of trading accounts at: https://tifia.com/trading-accounts
- What documents are required to verify the client profile?
- For verification, you need to provide a copy of your passport or driver's license issued by government agencies.The document must include full name and date of birth, date of issue or expiration date. Also, the document must have a unique identification number, a color photo and be valid for 6 months from the date of applying for verification.
- To confirm residence address, you can provide a utilities bill receipt with your address and full name, not older than three months from the date of sending documents for verification. Alternatively, you can provide a copy of the passport page with a residence permit stamp or bank statements with the full name and address of residence. Invoices for payment of mobile communication are not accepted as documents confirming the residence address.
- Do I have to verify my address?In order to deposit and withdraw funds by some payment methods, you are required to verify the client profilein full in accordance with AML policy requirements. Therefore, in addition to the ID document, it is also necessary to provide a document that will confirm the address of your residence: an extract from your bank account, a receipt for utility bills, or a passport page with a residence permit stamp.
- Why do I need to send my documents for verification?As a regulated company, we work in accordance with the procedures related to compliance with financial security and established by our main regulatory body - the VFSC. These procedures include requesting proper documentation from our clients in accordance with the KYC (Know Your Customer) policy, including copies of current IDs and documents confirming the client's residence address. Full requirements for documents are set out on the company's website.
- Can I change my personal data after registration and / or verification?Yes, you can. To do this, you need to contact customer support via Live Chat on our website or in the client cabinet, or send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I deposit funds to my trading account?To deposit funds to your trading account, you can use electronic payment systems; a full list of payment systems is provided here https://tifia.com/payments. You can use a bank transfer or credit your account with a bank card. In Nigeria, Malaysia and Indonesia, a local deposit through the official representatives of Tifia is available. You can find out more about this option in the client cabinet, section "Finance".
- What commission do you charge for depositing or withdrawing funds from the account?Tifia does not charge any additional commissions for depositing or withdrawal of funds. Commissions charged for deposits / withdrawals are established by payment systems and credited to their accounts. For more information on payment methods and the size of commissions, please visit the Deposit / Withdrawal page.
- How long does it take to deposit funds on the account?Depositing funds on a trading account using a bank card or electronic payment systems occurs instantly. Depositing funds on the trading account by bank transfer usually takes 2-3 working days and depends on the beneficiary's bank and the sender's bank. For more details on payment methods, please visit the Deposit / Withdrawal page.
- How quickly is a withdrawal request processed?Processing a request for withdrawal of funds takes no more than two hours during the working day. Withdrawal of funds via electronic payment systems occurs instantly, provided the necessary amount of free funds on the trading account and full verification of the profile. Withdrawal of funds using a bank card or bank transfer takes up to 5 working days. For more details on payment methods, please visit the Deposit / Withdrawal page.
- What commission or percentage do you charge for trading?On ECN PRO accounts, the commission is $8 for a full lot turnover, and there is no spread. On Start (Micro) and ECN Classic accounts there is no commission, but there is spread. For more details on account specifications, please visit https://tifia.com/trading-accounts
- Can I transfer funds between two accounts?Internal transfers are allowed between two accounts if they are registered for the same client profile with the company and the accout currency is EUR or USD. You cannot transfer bonus funds.
- What should I do if I forgot / lost the password for my trading account?If you forgot or lost the trader's or investor's password for the trading account, you can change / restore the password in the client cabinet. To do this, go to account settings, enter your new password. Specify your birth date and answer security questions. Your password will be updated automatically.
- What should I do if I forgot / lost my password from my Client Cabinet?If you forgot or lost the password for your Tifia client profile, please use the "Forgot your password?" option and follow the instructions. If in doubt, contact Tifia Customer Service. You can do this by writing to email@example.com or using the online chat on our website tifia.com. Your password will be updated soon and sent to the email provided during registration.
- What types of spreads does Tifia provide?On all types of accounts, Tifia provides a floating spread. We would like to draw your attention to the fact that high volatility and the release of global economic news can affect the spread and increase it. You can find out about the possible increase of the spread in the company's news on tifia.com and in the email newsletter. The list of spreads for all trading instruments is available here https://tifia.com/trading-instruments.
- What is the maximum order size for a single position?The maximum order size on all accounts is 100 lots. On ECN Classic and ECN PRO accounts the lot size is equal to 100 000 USD. On Start (Micro) accounts, the lot size is 1 000 USD.
- Is scalping allowed?Yes, it is allowed.
- Is hedging allowed?Yes, it is allowed.
- What happens to my account if I stop using it?The trading account will be archived if you do not use it (replenish, withdraw funds, trade, copy other traders) within 90 calendar days and the amount of free funds on the account is less than $50. After the account is archived, you can restore it by contacting Tifia customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org, by creating a ticket in the client cabinet or by contacting the online chat on tifia.com.
- Can I use trade advisors and robots in my trading?Yes, you can.
- Do Margin Call and Stop Out levels depend on the account type?No, Margin Call and Stop Out levels are the same on all account types. Margin Call level is 100%, Stop Out is 50%.
- Do you offer cent accounts, MICRO and NANO accounts?We offer Start (Micro) trading accounts, where the lot size is 1 000 US dollars. Please note that the deposit is always displayed as the actual amount. For example, if you deposit $100, your account balance will be $100. Due to the fact that the minimum trade volume is 0.01 lot on any Tifia account type, you can choose convenient trading conditions by applying the trade volume in which the cost of one point will match your trading strategy.
- Do you offer Islamic accounts?Yes, you can make a request for the swap-free option in the client cabinet or contact Tifia customer support.
- How long can I use a demo account?The validity of Tifia demo accounts is not limited, so you can use them as long as you want. Demo accounts that have not been used for more than 90 days since the last login are automatically archived. However, you can always open a new demo account or restore the old one from the archive. Please note that a maximum of 10 active demo accounts are allowed.
- Can I change the account currency?No you can not. However, you can open a new trading account and select a different currency for it.
- Can I lose more money than I have deposited into a trading account?No you can not. If the slippage of a particular currency pair leads to a negative balance on your trading account, the company automatically compensates for the loss during the next deposit.
- Can I lose bonus funds? Do I have to return them if I lose them?Since the bonus amount is part of your capital and can be used for trading, you can lose it. However, you do not need to return it, moreover, in accordance with the terms of some bonus programs you can get a new bonus on your new deposit.
- Are my funds secure?Tifia Group of Companies, including Tifia Markets Limited, provides customer security and consumer protection in accordance with the applicable laws and regulator requirements. Tifia's measures for the safety and security of your funds include:
- Segregated accounts. Their main advantage and main task is to protect the trader's capital in any force majeure situations by means of isolated storage of funds. Customer funds are transferred to the company's isolated bank account. These funds are out of balance and can not be used to pay creditors in the unlikely event of bankruptcy of the company.
- Supervision by the regulator. As a regulated dealer for securities transactions, we are required to comply with strict financial requirements. Therefore, we are required by law to maintain sufficient liquid capital to cover customer deposits and any unpaid costs. Our regulatory body is informed of any deficiencies identified in the course of an audit conducted by an independent auditor every year.
- What time is Forex trading on?Trading on the Forex market is on any time of the day or night. The trading week opens on the Australian market on Monday morning and closes in New York on Friday night. Thus, trading on Forex goes on from 02:00 on Sunday to 01:00 on Friday (GMT+3 - server time displayed in the Tifia trading terminal).
- Is trading on news allowed?Yes, it is.
- What is the maximum and minimum leverage offered by Tifia?Depending on the account type, we offer a leverage from 1:1 to 1:1000.
- Can I change my leverage? If so, how?Yes, you can by changing the parameter in the settings of the trading account in the client cabinet. The leverage will be changed instantly. Remember to close all open trades before changing the leverage.
- Is it possible that my order will be executed with slippage?When trading with Tifia, the probability of slippage is very small. Nevertheless, slippage is one of the features of MT platform technology, and during the periods of important economic news and high volatility on the market your order can be executed with slippage due to a sharp price movement. We warn customers in advance of high volatility on the market and try to prevent such situations. With Tifia, your orders are executed at the best available market price.
- How many trading accounts can I open?You can open up to 10 active trading accounts.
- Will my trading account be closed at zero balance?No, but a trading account with zero balance will be archived in 90 (ninety) calendar days after you have accessed it through the trading platform.
- Do my open positions and pending orders close when I exit the system?Open positions are not closed and pending orders do not disappear when you exit the trading platform, because they are located on the trading server. Please note that the trailing stop is an internal function of the trading terminal and does not work if you are not logged in the terminal. Electronic advisors also require connection to the trading server through MetaTrader4.
- What is the maximum amount of the order I can open?There is no limit on the amount, but there is a limit on the number of open orders on Start (Micro) accounts - 200 open positions. Also, the maximum trade volume is 100 lots on all types of accounts.
- Does the company provide a VPS service?Yes. Customers who have deposited 500 USD or the equivalent in another currency to their trading account are entitled to request a free VPS. To connect the VPS service, please contact the Tifia Customer Service Department by writing a letter to email@example.com, by creating a ticket in the customer's office or by contacting the online chat on tifia.com.
- Can I change the account type?No you can not. If you need an account of a different type, please open a new account in the Tifia client cabinet.
- What currency can I deposit to my account?You can make a deposit in any currency convenient for you, and it will be automatically converted into the basic currency of your trading account.
- How to request withdrawal of funds from a trading account?To request a withdrawal, you need a fully verified client profile. This means that first you need to upload documents that prove your identity and address, in the client cabinet. Once your profile is fully verified, you will be able to request withdrawal of funds. The withdrawal can be made only through the same payment system with which you deposited the account, and only to the same wallet. All requests for withdrawals are processed during the open hours of Tifia finance department.
- Can I withdraw money if there are open positions on my trading account?Yes, you can if at the time of withdrawal, the free margin on the account is not less than the amount specified in the withdrawal request. Free margin is calculated as funds minus the collateral required to maintain open positions. If your trading account does not have enough free margin, the system will not accept your request, and you will need to reduce the amount. Please note that any credit bonus on your account is considered part of your capital and will be deducted as a result of any withdrawal.
- If I made a deposit via Skrill, can I withdraw money to my credit card?To protect our customers from fraud and comply with the AML policy, the company only withdraws funds to the same payment details from which the funds were deposited to the account. Therefore, you can not withdraw funds to the card after depositing via Skrill. This applies to all withdrawal methods.
- Can I transfer funds from my trading account to another customer's trading account?No, funds are not transferred between accounts belonging to different profiles.
- Can I deposit / withdraw funds from my friend's / relative's account?AML policy prohibits the use of electronic wallets, bank cards or other payment details belonging to third parties when performing financial transactions. Please always use only your own wallets and bank cards to deposit and withdraw funds. Tifia financial department will not be able to process the withdrawal request if the payment details differ from those used to deposit funds to the trading account.
Risk Warning. Trading on financial markets carries risks. Contracts for Difference (‘CFDs’) are complex financial products that are traded on margin. Trading CFDs carries a high level of risk since leverage can work both to your advantage and disadvantage. As a result, CFDs may not be suitable for all investors because you may lose all your invested capital. You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose. Before deciding to trade, you need to ensure that you understand the risks involved taking into account your investment objectives and level of experience. Click here for our full Risk Disclosure.
Our company’s service is not provided to the citizens (residents) United States of America, Canada, Israel, Belgium, Japan and the Republic of Vanuatu and citizens of any state or country where the service is not made available.
This site contains basic information that is relevant to the following companies:
- Tifia Markets Limited is licensed as a "Dealer in Securities" (registration number 40209) by the "Ministry of Finance and Economic Management" and regulated in accordance with the "Dealers in Securities (Licensing) Act [CAP.70]" of the Republic of Vanuatu. The Company address: Govant Building, BP 1276 Port Vila, The Republic of Vanuatu.