Trade and donate with Tifia
Take part on Ramadan Charity program from 25.04.2019 till 05.06.2019
Trade with Tifia and make the world better
Open a trading account or register the existing one
Make a deposit
Start profitable trading
Donate 30% of your profit to children
Tifia also donate 0,3 pips from each trade of program participants to the charity fund.
All donation will be handed over PUSAT RAWATAN AMAL (Pusat Penempatan & Jagaan Anak2 Yatim Faqir Miskin) No.959-972
The program is meant for Tifia’s clients from Malaysia, Indonesia, and Brunei who wish to do a good deed during Ramadan and help children's needs. Any types of Tifia accounts are able to take part in this program.
- - Tifia donate 0,3 pips from each trade;
- - Trader donate 30% of profit.
The more you trade and the more profits you make participating in RAMADAN CHARITY program, the more donations children get.
|Account number||Client's donation||Company's donation|
Terms of Ramadan Charity program
1. General Provisions
- 1.1 The organizer of the "RAMADAN CHARITY" program is Tifia Markets Limited.
- 1.2 The organizer post actual information about the participation conditions and rules of the "RAMADAN CHARITY" program on its official website page.
- 1.3 By registering a trading account in the "RAMADAN CHARITY" program the participants automatically confirm that they have read and agreed with these terms and conditions.
- 1.4 The program "RAMADAN CHARITY" is held from 25.04.2019 at 00:00:01 till 05.06.2019 at 00:00:01 (GMT +3, as indicated on the trading platform).
- 1.5 Participation in "RAMADAN CHARITY" program is available for all registered Tifia's clients from Malaysia, Indonesia and Brunei.
2 Promotion participation terms
- 2.1 To donate during the promotion each Participant should:
- - open trading account with Tifia and tick the field "Join to Ramadan Charity" or register the existing account on the promotion page;
- - open trading account with Tifia and ticking the field "Join to Ramadan Charity";
- - make a deposit at least 10 USD (minimum amount of deposit depends on account type choice);
- - trade actively and profitable.
- 2.2 The Client’s account is registered in the promotion after its opening and is controlled by the Company’s system. To register in the Promotion, the Client shall accept the Promotion terms by ticking the relevant field.
- 2.3 The Participant may register several accounts in the Promotion and thus increase his/her contribution to charity. However, the number of accounts registered under the same Personal Profile may not exceed 10.
- 2.4 Rush the Profit contest accounts are not allowed to participate in Ramadan Charity program.
3 Mechanism of Charity Promotion Realization:
- 3.1 The charity fund is forming in the following way:
- - 30% of profit from each participating trading account is donated by Client
- - 0,3 pips from each trade on participating trading account is donated by Tifia Markets Limited.
- 3.2 Participation in the Promotion does not involve extra fees.
- 3.3 Transfer of funds from participants’ trading accounts to the Promotion charity account is made regularly and automatically at least once every 24 hours after a rollover.
- 3.4 The funds are gathered in the Company’s separate charity account.
- 3.5 A fund-raising report is available at any time at https://tifia.com/contests/ramadan-charity-2019
- 4.1 By participating in the promotion, a Participant fully accepts its conditions and rules.
- 4.2 Tifia has the right to amend the Promotion terms at any time without special notification.
- 4.3 Tifia reserves the right to use the information related to the promotion accounts for advertising purposes and publish it in any sources of information. Promotion participants are invited to participate in Tifia’s advertising and marketing activities such as interviews, photo- and video-reports, and press releases concerning the promotion. At the same time, the Tifia group commits itself not to divulge participants’ private information (including name and surname) without their consent.
- 4.4 All funds donated under this Promotion are meant for PUSAT RAWATAN AMAL (Pusat Penempatan & Jagaan Anak2 Yatim Faqir Miskin) No.959-972
Asrama Kebajikan Anak-Anak Yatim, Lot 753, Batu 36 Jalan Sekendi, 45200, Sabak Bernam, Selangor
Risk Warning. Trading on financial markets carries risks. Contracts for Difference (‘CFDs’) are complex financial products that are traded on margin. Trading CFDs carries a high level of risk since leverage can work both to your advantage and disadvantage. As a result, CFDs may not be suitable for all investors because you may lose all your invested capital. You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose. Before deciding to trade, you need to ensure that you understand the risks involved taking into account your investment objectives and level of experience. Click here for our full Risk Disclosure.
Our company’s service is not provided to the citizens (residents) United States of America, Canada, Israel, Belgium, Japan and the Republic of Vanuatu and citizens of any state or country where the service is not made available.
This site contains basic information that is relevant to the following companies:
- Tifia Markets Limited is licensed as a "Dealer in Securities" (registration number 40209) by the "Ministry of Finance and Economic Management" and regulated in accordance with the "Dealers in Securities (Licensing) Act [CAP.70]" of the Republic of Vanuatu. The Company address: Govant Building, BP 1276 Port Vila, The Republic of Vanuatu.