Participate in the "BE ON TOP" affiliate contest and win a new car
Become Tifia's best partner of the year and get valuable prizes: Toyota Yaris, Yamaha NMAX and cash prizes
Tifia team is launching a new contest for its partners with valuable prizes for the winners:
1st place: Toyota Yaris
2nd place: Yamaha NMAX
3d place: Thinkpad Lenovo
4th-10th places: 250 USD each
Show the best result in the affiliate program by attracting as many new active referrals as possible to win!
How to win?
1. Register in the affiliate contest
2. Attract as many active clients as you can during the contest period
3. Show the best result among the contestants
4. Get your affiliate commission and valuable prizes from Tifia
We will award the best partners at the luxurious gala dinner, which will be organized for the participants and winners after the end of the contest.
Are you ready to compete?
Register in the "BE ON TOP" contest
Exclusively for Tifia partners from Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Singapore, Vietnam, and Philippines
Risk Warning. Trading on financial markets carries risks. Contracts for Difference (‘CFDs’) are complex financial products that are traded on margin. Trading CFDs carries a high level of risk since leverage can work both to your advantage and disadvantage. As a result, CFDs may not be suitable for all investors because you may lose all your invested capital. You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose. Before deciding to trade, you need to ensure that you understand the risks involved taking into account your investment objectives and level of experience. Click here for our full Risk Disclosure.
Our company’s service is not provided to the citizens (residents) United States of America, Canada, Israel, Belgium, Japan and the Republic of Vanuatu and citizens of any state or country where the service is not made available.
This site contains basic information that is relevant to the following companies:
- Tifia Markets Limited is licensed as a "Dealer in Securities" (registration number 40209) by the "Ministry of Finance and Economic Management" and regulated in accordance with the "Dealers in Securities (Licensing) Act [CAP.70]" of the Republic of Vanuatu. The Company address: Govant Building, BP 1276 Port Vila, The Republic of Vanuatu.