TIFIA IB CHALLENGE stage 5th starts now!
Are you ready for an exciting new Tifia promotion in your area?
Let's go then! In the new stage of the IB Challenge that begins February 18, 2019 we will identify and award the best IBs.
As always, the rules are fairly simple:
- Register in the IB CHALLENGE contest
- Attract actively trading referrals
- Compete with other IBs from around the world and show the best result before May 18, 2019
- Get recognition and gifts from TIFIA
Gifts in Stage 5 of IB CHALLENGE:
1st place: YAMAHA NMAX ABS motorbike
2nd place: THINKPAD LENOVO
3rd place: IPHONE XR
Consolation prizes for 4-10th places: $200
Still not a partner? Then it's time to join the strongest team and launch your career up in partnership with Tifia.
Become an IB
TIFIA makes Forex partnership incredible!
Risk Warning. Trading on financial markets carries risks. Contracts for Difference (‘CFDs’) are complex financial products that are traded on margin. Trading CFDs carries a high level of risk since leverage can work both to your advantage and disadvantage. As a result, CFDs may not be suitable for all investors because you may lose all your invested capital. You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose. Before deciding to trade, you need to ensure that you understand the risks involved taking into account your investment objectives and level of experience. Click here for our full Risk Disclosure.
Our company’s service is not provided to the citizens (residents) United States of America, Canada, Israel, Belgium, Japan and the Republic of Vanuatu and citizens of any state or country where the service is not made available.
This site contains basic information that is relevant to the following companies:
- Tifia Markets Limited is licensed as a "Dealer in Securities" (registration number 40209) by the "Ministry of Finance and Economic Management" and regulated in accordance with the "Dealers in Securities (Licensing) Act [CAP.70]" of the Republic of Vanuatu. The Company address: Govant Building, BP 1276 Port Vila, The Republic of Vanuatu.