New year, new start!
Dear clients and partners!
Let's summarize the results of 2018 that will help us on the way to even greater achievements in the coming year:
- In 2018, Tifia provided service to 139,926 clients from 187 countries.
- Tifia launched trading in more than 20 cryptocurrency pairs.
- In 2018, Tifia processed and cover more than 10 million transactions with a total volume of more than $100,000,000,000.
- Tifia partners received commissions worth more than $2,5 million for 2018.
- Tifia traders earned over $26 million in 2018.
- Tifia successfully expanded to new markets and acquired new clients from new regions, such as Vietnam, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Botswana, South Africa, Morocco, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Poland.
- Tifia opened new offices in China, Brunei, Vietnam, South Africa, and Botswana.
The Tifia team is always striving to provide services at the highest level and please its clients with a variety of promotions. In 2018, over $450,000 were allocated to marketing campaigns for Tifia clients.
- Tifia held 3 stages of the IB CHALLENGE competition for partners, each of them featuring the main prize - a YAMAHA NMAX ABS motorbike, as well as LENOVO and SAMSUNG gadgets. The purpose of this competition is to raise competitive spirit in our partners and celebrate the best of them with valuable prizes.
- On Ramadan in 2018, we invited our Malaysian traders to unite for a charitable mission and participate in charity events helping children in need. All the traders needed to do was trade with a profit that month and donate 30% of the profit money. Plus Tifia made a donation 0.3 pips from each transaction from its own funds to help the children.
- The end of the year was marked by the drawing of more than 80 prizes to the lucky winners of the СHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY.
- And of course, in the last days of December, Tifia drew the main prize of 2018 - FERRARI 488 GTB, as well as five additional prizes for the participants of the campaign. The winners of the campaign are traders from different countries, and a trader from China got the main prize.
We are doing our absolute best to ensure the highest quality service on the market, access to deep liquidity and fast and high quality execution, and also to continue to surprise you with exciting promotions.
Tifia Broker Team
Risk Warning. Trading on financial markets carries risks. Contracts for Difference (‘CFDs’) are complex financial products that are traded on margin. Trading CFDs carries a high level of risk since leverage can work both to your advantage and disadvantage. As a result, CFDs may not be suitable for all investors because you may lose all your invested capital. You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose. Before deciding to trade, you need to ensure that you understand the risks involved taking into account your investment objectives and level of experience. Click here for our full Risk Disclosure.
Our company’s service is not provided to the citizens (residents) United States of America, Canada, Israel, Belgium, Japan and the Republic of Vanuatu and citizens of any state or country where the service is not made available.
This site contains basic information that is relevant to the following companies:
- Tifia Markets Limited is licensed as a "Dealer in Securities" (registration number 40209) by the "Ministry of Finance and Economic Management" and regulated in accordance with the "Dealers in Securities (Licensing) Act [CAP.70]" of the Republic of Vanuatu. The Company address: Govant Building, BP 1276 Port Vila, The Republic of Vanuatu.